International Master’s programme 'Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding'
The application period for the international Master’s programme »Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding« at the University of Goettingen, Germany, is open now for non-EU citizens.
The study programme:
- offers a profoundly interdisciplinary approach to breeding research by bridging the gap between animal and plant breeding,
- covers all relevant disciplines of breeding research,
- is complemented by external lecturers from leading international breeding companies, research institutions and national authorities
- Start of study program: Winter semester, mid-October
- Application deadline: Non EU citizens: February 15, EU citizens: June 1,
- Admission requirements: BSc in agriculture, biology or related disciplines; proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Number of students: 20 per year
- Duration: 4 semesters, 2 years
- Language: English
- Total credit points required: 120 ECTS
- Fees: No tuition fees; administrative fee of approx. 400€ per semester
For further information, please visit our website: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/533390.html