Date: 30 October 2022 - 01 November 2022
Venue: Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Centre, Atlanta, GA, USA
Do not miss your opportunity to be part of 2022’s global poultry technology conference on 30 October – 1 November, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. By attending you will be among the first to see groundbreaking innovation and next-generation technologies that offer prospective solutions to poultry supply chain challenges.
Important Summit details:
- Early registration discount: Register by 30 September to save $200 USD. Register here.
- Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the closest airport. Book your flights today!
- Hotel: Hosted at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center located at 800 Spring St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30308. Rooms are available to pre-registered, Poultry Tech Summit attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline for the group rate is 29 September 2022, or until the room blocks are full. King or Double Queen room: $214 USD per night, plus taxes and fees. Reserve online here or call +1.404.347.9440. Mention Poultry Tech Summit to secure the group rate.
- Agenda: View the newly released agenda to determine when to arrive in Atlanta and when to depart. Name badges and program materials will be provided at registration. Breakfast, lunch, coffee and refreshments will be provided at various times throughout the Summit, view the agenda for more details.
- Dining: View a list of local restaurants here
- Things to do: Atlanta’s best attractions only moments away. View the list.
- Visa letter of invitation: To request a visa letter please email .
- From 30 October 2022 to 01 November 2022
No right click