Join us on 17 January 2023 as DSM Animal Nutrition & Health and Romer Labs host an exclusive webinar featuring an in-depth discussion on upcoming mycotoxin threats to poultry, swine, ruminants and aquaculture worldwide based on recent DSM World Mycotoxin Survey results.
We will also explore the vital role of rapid, on-site testing to assist in pre-operational decisions.
You will learn:
- Upcoming mycotoxin threats in livestock feed across the globe
- The uses and limitations of rapid testing solutions
- Beyond the usual suspects:
mycotoxin contamination in commodities with less attention including alternative ingredients and by-products
- The dangers posed by the presence of multiple mycotoxins and emerging mycotoxins
- The key components of an effective mycotoxin risk management program