Last Updated: Saturday, 29 June 2019 13:37
Dear Scientific Contacts,
We would like to remind you that the EFSA Traineeship call 2019 is open until Monday 1st July 2019.
EFSA is looking for young graduates from all over the world interested in this unique opportunity to practice and develop their skills and competencies in different fields of EFSA’s mission. Trainees can contribute to EFSA’s day-to-day activities, through a rewarding and challenging experience in a multicultural environment over one year of their paid traineeship.
Please find at the bottom of this email the links to the dedicated webpage and application forms.
EFSA Traineeship Scheme in a nutshell:
• Paid traineeship for up to 12 months
• Annual intake of around 70 trainees
• All units within EFSA offer traineeships (Science, Business Services and Communications)
• Open to candidates from all EU Member States as well as candidates from third countries
• Candidates that have already completed a traineeship with another EU Institution/Body are eligible.
• Monthly Grant of around 1,160 €
• Two intakes: November 2019 & February 2020
For any further questions, kindly contact us at .
With our very best regards,
EFSA Talent Section