The Poultry Tech Summit (October 30-November 1 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA) was a big success this week. Here is some of the content we generated at the event: https://www.wattagnet.com/articles/46136-s...
On September 25, 2022 at the age of 92 Irina L. Galpern passed away. She was one of the oldest members of the Russian branch of WPSA. After graduating from Leningrad University in 1953, Irina Galpern...
The IPWA Key Welfare Indicators Reference Guide has reached its final stage and is now open for public comment. Please see the link to review the documents and find instructions for submitting comment...
Optimising Poultry Flock Health Year of publication: 2022 414 Pages ISBN-13: 9781786768872 Editor: Dr Sjaak de Wit Description: Diseases remain a significant burden to poultry production an...
Farmer field schools for family poultry producers Year of publication: 2022 Place of publication: Rome, Italy Pages: #220 p. ISBN: 978-92-5-136286-0 Author: FAO, IFAD Publisher: FAO Abstra...
- Nigel Horrox 1952-2022
- Evonik published first edition of the MetAMINO® ATLAS
- International Master’s programme 'Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding'
- Scholarships for European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics (EMABD) is open
- Call for Proposals
- The Illustrated Egg Handbook, 2nd Edition
- Investigating the reasons behind a poor hatch
- Expertise in New Cobb Broiler Management Guide Helps Unlock Flock Potential
- Animal Production and Health Newsletter
- New IAEA Coordinated Research Project
- Feed the Future - Request for Applications
- Domestic chicken diversity: Origin, distribution, and adaptation
- Tom E. Porter appointed as new Editor of the World’s Poultry Science Journal
- Evonik develops system solutions for the gut health of poultry and swine
- Branding survey: input needed
- Vacancy - Global Technical Manager - Poultry
- Evonik makes follow-on investment into In Ovo to support launch of gender-testing machine for eggs
- Cobb Flock Management App
- Obituary Prof Dr agr. Johannes Heinrich Petersen
- Ghent University Postgraduate course in Poultry Health Sciences